Prevent a wide range of troubles under low-temperature environment.
Both humans and forging dies require sufficient warming up when performing strenuous work. Tool warmer™ can raise the temperature of forging dies prior to usage easily and in a short amount of time, which enables avoidance of troubles that are likely to occur at the beginning of operations especially during the winter. Application has also expanded as a device for conducting lubricating treatment on forging dies.
|External Dimensions||L 700mm x W 355mm x H 360mm|
|Internal Dimensions||L 500mm x W 300mm x H 280mm|
|Lining||Heat Retaining Fiber Sheet, Aluminium Sheet|
|Heating Member||Iron Plate Coated with Heat Resistant Silicone|
|Power Supply||AC100V , 400W|
|Control Button||Temperature, Timer|
Applications and Effects
- Reduces variations in product dimensions and shapes at the time of initial processing.
- Prevents sudden damage to dies that occur at low temperatures.
- Stabilizes the longevity of tools.
- For lubricating treatments based on heating.
- Compact and light enough to be transported on an ordinary dolly. The large interior capacity allows simultaneous warming of multiple molds.
- Easy to Operate
- Just insert the object to be warmed and operate the switch. Heating ON/OFF can be set with a timer as well.
- Sensors prevent overheating. The interior is lined with metal for safety even if a workpiece should explode. The structure is designed to prevent oil or moisture outflow.
- Economical Efficiency
- Warming is possible with an ordinary power outlet. Low power consumption also helps keeps costs lower than with typical heaters.