Material for Forming Simulation Patent No.5181120
This is a brand new material for conducting deformation experiment simulations that was developed at the Kagoshima Prefectural Institute of Industrial Technology based on university-developed plasticity processing materials and by incorporating our unique know-how. It enables visual identification of the way metal moves as it deforms and the way internal defects form. JHW has a license to make and sell it, and our integrated production system leads to the enhancement of quality.
- For use in simulations of cold, warm and hot forged products
- For plasticine replacement parts
- For verification comparisons with CAE
- For use in simulations using materials with plastic properties other than metal
- For educational materials
- This is applicable to a variety of materials as it possible to change the strain hardening coefficient (n-value) (Type W only).
- Experimentation is easy to perform because, due to being manufactured from a wax-based material, it deforms under one one-thousandth of the force necessary for actual metal.
- It is easily formable into any desired shape.
- You can select from a broad range of standard products in accordance with the application.
- As it is manufactured using all natural materials and contains no artificial chemicals, it is gentle on your health and produces no environmental burden.
- It is easily usable by anyone as it requires no special technologies or knowledge.
- It is harmless to the environment and human health as it is manufactured from wax and clay.
- Layout verifications for forged products
- Verifications for development of new products
- Material fluidity verifications for rolled products
- Verifications of internal defects for metal products
- Verifications for sheet-forged products
- Educational materials for use in schools
Watch YouTube Videos
- Created by mixing additives into wax.
- Possesses strain hardening characteristics.
- Hardening characteristics change according to mixture.
- Possesses elasticity and springs back after processing.
- Hardness and malleability change according to water content.
- N-value may not be adjusted.
FORTEX VS-1 Experimentation Device for Plastic Working Simulation
This enables visual observation of plastic flow by replacing metal with a model material.
|Dimensions||L 450mm x W 500mm x H 1730mm|
|Power Supply||100V, single phase AC|
|Touch Panel||Press Speed and Position, Drive Timing Control, Displaying Machining Load|
|Maximum Machining Load||2000N|
|Other Devices||Servo Motor with Torque Limiting Mechanism, Opening/Closing Detection Sensor, Micromotion Controller|
Please select based on intended purpose.
Available for rental.